Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Become part of young and dynamic Competence Center Team with high expansion plans with an increasing user base and an attractive application road map. The CMApp Competence Center Team is owner of an Application for Contract Management and provides hereby internal Customers with customized Contract Management solutions ensuring a smooth Contract Management process for users and the organization. Join the team to become a (Junior) User Engagement Manager and being responsible to handle a wide range of User requests.
As a Junior User Engagement Manager, you will:
- Mange primary independent User request on the first level and provide solution. Being the first interface to Users (mainly Contract Managers) and take care about their questions (process/content related as well as technical related).
- Create, maintain and distribute platform documentation and internal communication
- Define and create training material (in written and in short videos) and onboard new users via case study process
To make a difference, you must have:
- The will to ramp-up new knowledge and communicate actively with Users (Good communication skills)
- Very good English skills, basic German skills appreciated
- The ability to build up/maintain user relationships
- Ideally, experience with User request handling
- Good knowledge of MS Office incl. Sharepoint (as an end user)
- IT Affinity - and be willing to learn fast in a new environment
- High level of pro-activeness and independency
- High school/university degree appreciated
- Basic knowledge in business administration/contract area, Siemens experience as advantage
- Team member experience would be beneficial
- Good analytical skills and customer orientation
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time