Responsible for overall engineering of Design team.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Lead the design team, responsible for overall engineering of drive or automation, LV and MCC cabinet
2. Procedure control during design period, confirm and verify the final diagram, organize diagram verify and validate, ensure the correction of final diagram
3. Provide professional technical support for offer managers and OP, arrange technical support for testing and training issue to meets the request from customer
4. Ensure that technical document management control procedures are implemented until the release of documents.
5. Ensure team development regarding people and competence development to fit business requirements.
6. Continuously drive productivity improvement and cost down by all technical and managerial measures
7. Recognize the environment aspects and danger aspects of his department and assure the important environment aspects and the important danger aspects, implement the company's target and management scheme, ensure all behaviors in the department under the related laws and regulations and EHS procedure.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1.5+ years working experience, 3+ years team management experience
2. Good command of English or German.
3. Professional knowledge on electrical related products, especially electric switchboard.
4. Good sense on overall picture, risk management and cross department coordination.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Manufacturing and Engineering Centre Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time