Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
- Responsible for detailed software design in the Presentation and Business logic layers
- Understand Usability & UI guidelines for Web applications.
- Communicate with relevant technical teams in Bangalore and Germany.
- Contribute individually as a technical team member for developing new features and fixing bugs in the application.
- Understand Architecture and Design of the application in a quicker pace and add functionalities based on the existing architecture Perform Code Reviews.
· Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
- At-least 5-8 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
- Knowledge of Client Server, Distributed and Service Oriented Architecture
- Must have a very strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SCADA HMI system would be an added advantage
- Source Code Control Systems: TFS
- Development tools (MS VS2015/17, Webstorm, TFS)
- Other capabilities - Team Player, Self-motivated, Analytical Thinker, Good Communication, Unlimited thinking, Good Logical abilities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time