Together we make the difference
With a comprehensive range of high-performance industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies, we at Digital Industries help companies to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster - be it in the automotive industry, in the aerospace industry, in mechanical engineering or in other exciting industries. There is no way around us when it comes to the future of industry.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
An edge device not only has sharp edges for you and with FOG computing you don't poke in the fog? Then join us in shaping edge computing in the automation industry. For a newly created position in the Factory Automation area, we are looking for you to strengthen our dynamic cloud and edge computing team. Shape with us IoT applications based on edge computing in market-determining sectors such as the automotive industry or mechanical engineering.
· Designing, building, shipping and maintaining distributed systems
· Building Monitoring, logging, alerting around our infrastructure and applications
· Improving the reliability of our systems and CI/CD pipelines
· Putting everything into code
· Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams worldwideYour profile for "Make the future possible"
- 5+ years software development experience in systems/network/storage, with strong competence and experience in Java and/or Python and associated IDE’s (Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Highly skilled at front-end engineering using a modern client-side technology stack that include: CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less), Webpack, Vue, React, Angular-JS
- Experience of solution development in IoT area, edge computing, cloud computing, deep learning, or computer vision applications will be a plus
- Highly experienced in creating Customer Journeys and Personas
- Familiar with Design thinking approach
- Experience of UI development tools, such as Axure, Photoshop
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Master degree in Computer Science or related majors
- Experience in Industrial design gives a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time