Within our Simulation and Test Solutions division, you will be part of the Development team and will be responsible for developing tools to support the continuous integration and deployment processes for Simcenter software solutions.
As part of an international and dynamic team, you will also be in contact with all the teams working on the development of our Simcenter software solutions: you will collect and challenge their needs, and implement concrete solutions to meet them.
- You improve our continuous integration system (Jenkins),
- You automate the tools and services required by our development teams on Windows and Linux (dashboards, bugtracker, monitoring, ...).
- You participate in the development and maintenance of our in-house tools (Python).
Graduated as an Engineer in Computer Science, with a strong awareness in software engineering, you have a strong experience in DevOps activities: continuous integration, systems administration (Ansible/Docker) under Linux, and ideally programming/development skills (Python, C/C++, or other object-oriented language).
- Your mastery of technical English and your good interpersonal skills will allow you to integrate easily into an international and dynamic team on the one hand, and to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams on the other hand.
- Experience in several of these areas is a definite plus: Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, VmWare, VirtualBox, Ansible, Git, Subversion, CMake, Jira, Confluence.
- At ease in a technical and scientific environment, you are sensitive to performance, quality and robustness criteria.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time