- Embedded technologies
- Cloud technologies
- You work in a team-oriented manner in an agile environment
- You analyze complex problems and find new and unconventional cloud solutions.
- You have a lot of creative freedom for your ideas.
- You assess the technical feasibility of requirements. You design and develop future-oriented solutions, that will fit into the Siemens portfolio
- You build up prototypes quickly from scratch and evaluate the ideas in discussion with our stakeholders
- You confidently answer questions from customers and other teams and contribute significantly to a definition of common APIs
- You carry the results of the work and the experience gained to other teams and contribute to continuous knowledge building
- Beyond that you get involved in communities and establish a knowledge base in which your work is significantly incorporated
- You inspire your colleagues, so they grow beyond themselves and achieve great results
- Master’s degree in computer science – software engineering or equivalent education
- You have several years of work experience in software projects
- You have acquired additional qualifications and certifications in the field of software engineering
- You can research, architect, and drive complex technical solutions, consisting of multiple technologies
- You are experienced in cloud services and technologies, at-scale infrastructure design and distributed systems
- You have experience with CI/CD, containerization, and infrastructure as code techniques
- Ideally you also have knowledge in embedded software and real-time environments
- You are a self-starter with strong customer and product focus
- You have excellent communication skills both written and spoken. You articulate technical topics effectively and have strong presentation skills.
- You have the ability to gain respect across teams. You effectively engage and lead interactions and drive conflict resolutions.
- Curiosity, proactivity, and resourcefulness are the natural repellents against poor decision making. You are keen on learning.
- You have a growth mindset, the ability to coach, mentor, and grow. Being able to receive and give honest feedback to your team-mates is part of a constant improvement cycle
- The team has an international setup. The business language is English, and you are fluent, both written and spoken
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time