Candidate will be working in Nucleus RTOS team as a Senior Technical Lead. Job responsibilities include design, development and maintenance of systems level and middleware components in a Real Time Operating System (RTOS) environment. Working with architect team to develop proof of concepts for complex technical problems and validating solutions/ideas on technical merits.
Leading an agile software team in scrum model. Implementing best agile practices, organizing regular standup meetings and planning sprints according to priorities defined by business requirements.
* BSc/MSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
* 8+ years of experience in embedded design and development using C/C++/Assembly.
* Proficiency in C/C++.
* Hands on experience with any Real Time Operating System (RTOS) or Linux in embedded environment.
* Excellent concepts in computer architecture.
* Hands on experience with 16/32 bit microcontrollers e.g. PIC/ARM/RISC-V etc.
* Hands on experience / knowledge with any of the following technologies will be an added advantage.
** Kernel development for Real Time Operating System (RTOS) or Linux.
** Wired or wireless connectivity technologies e.g. USB, PCI/PCIe, WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy.
** Network stack development using TCP/UDP IP technologies.
* Good understanding of electronic hardware (reading schematics and component data sheets, using debugging tools like logic analyzers and oscilloscope).
* Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
* Ability to analyze complex technical requirements and communicate with end customers.
* Quick leaner, self-motivated and a quality driven person.
* Team player, with an ability to lead a team and mentoring junior team members.
* Ability to take technically challenging decisions in a fast pace working environment.
* Experience with Agile scrum model.
* Experience with software development in CI/CD environment.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds