Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15 hours / week
Then come and join our global team as Working student (f/m/d) in Global Marketing
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will help derive strategic commercial initiatives targeting improvement of win rate.
- You will support driving customer events globally
- You will support the building best in class educations paths for internal stakeholders
- You will coordinate external and internal service providers and stakeholders
- Work with the Marketing team in the definition and planning of targeting and segmentation strategies.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are in your last two semesters of a bachelor’s or in a Master’s program (Economics, marketing, or comparable courses of study).
- You have good Excel Skills and are comfortable with data analysis. Power BI/Apps are a strong plus
- You have creative mind, and you are keen to understand the needs and expectations of our internal stakeholders
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in and English.
- You face new challenges with high motivation and enthusiasm? Then you've come to the right place!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time