Together we are driving Austria forward
We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager (m/w/d) E-Mobility, located in Vienna.
- You determine the strategy for the service portfolio of e-mobility charging infrastructure and drive the implementation globally
- You develop new service portfolio elements for e-mobility chargers with focus on planned and corrective maintenance, long term service contracts and spare part concepts based on market and customer requirements
- You act as a global support of regional companies in the offer preparation related to the e-mobility portfolio in order to implement standardized service offerings
- You are steering the preparation and coordination of global service frame contracts related to e-mobility portfolio
- You are responsible for the coordination of e-mobility service related trainings and certifications of own technicians as well as partners.
- Engineering degree required (electrical, mechanical or related)
- Strong project management skills. Able to handle multiple tasks, with tight and often changing deadlines. Ability to work comfortably in a matrix environment
- Knowledge of e-mob equipment and/or related service portfolio elements desired
- Ability to think and lead strategically
What else do
I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 50.000,- (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.Sozialleistungen und Benefits
How do I
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time