We are an innovative organisation within Siemens with the aim of offering our customers intelligent, resilient and functionally safe automation solutions. Our team is developing the future of safety solutions within the world's leading automation system SIMATC, incorporating trends such as IT-OT integration and flexible production. To achieve sustainable success in an increasingly volatile and uncertain global world, we focus on continuous learning, and agile principles. Help us tackle and implement the most exciting challenges together. What we offer you is the chance to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take the next step with us.
What part will you play?
- With expertise in agile software development, you will shape our future SIMATIC Safety Integrated portfolio and thus actively shape the future of automation.
- You will be responsible for the development strategy for our products.
- Early involvement of customers in the development process with continuous feedback loops is important to you.
- You ensure a balanced consideration of the requirements of all stakeholders in the product. This includes e.g. customers, architects, functional safety management, developers and partner projects.
- You are expected to inspire your team members, bring in new ideas and support them as much as possible in realizing their own ideas.
- You ensure the use of current technologies and development standards in the product.
- You are responsible for the development budget and use it to continuously deliver as much customer value as possible.
- In this role you are at the head of our team - you promote transparency, collaboration and are a team player.
- You have a successfully completed Master's degree in a technical field or an equivalent qualification.
- You convince with many years of experience in the management of agile software development projects, e.g. as a project/sub-project manager (f/m/d) with an agile mindset.
- Furthermore, you have experience in communicating with different stakeholders (e.g. customers, developers, architects).
- Where others only see problems, you look for possibilities and solutions.
- With your leadership experience, you have successfully led teams in a dynamic and technologically demanding market environment.
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness and have a high level of self-reflection.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of SIMATIC Safety concepts as well as in handling SIMATIC automation systems and the relevant standards such as IEC 61508, ISO 62061 and EN ISO 13849.
- A very good knowledge of German and English is a prerequisite.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time