At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Job Title: Applications Engineer - IP Validation 252099
Job Location: Canada - SK - Saskatoon
Job Category: Application Engineer
- Work together with technology experts at major semiconductor companies to understand their challenges and help them use Siemens EDA products to solve those challenges
- Illustrate the value of Siemens EDA products to customers by assisting them in product evaluations; developing and delivering software demonstrations and technical presentations; and performing benchmark comparisons
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support, including tracking and communicating status of enhancement requests and bug fixes
- Work closely with Siemens EDA R&D to address customer feedback and requests
- Contribute towards the product technical sales plan with management and communicate frequently with peers and management on progress and account status
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, physics, or similar field
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent working in a Linux environment, from command-line terminal
- Fluent in scripting languages (one or more of: Python, Perl, Tcl, Shell-based)
- Optional, but ideal: Experience with RTL-to-GDS file formats: (System)Verilog, Liberty, LEF, GDS, OpenAccess, SPICE, SPF, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Proactive, independent, and quick-adapting for fast-shifting priorities
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Canada) ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.