**This position can be based anywhere in the United States or Germany**
As one of the largest providers worldwide, Siemens Healthcare helps to optimize processes in healthcare and better care for patients. Approximately 48,000 people integrate medical technology, IT, service and consulting for innovative solutions with proven customer benefits.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) at Siemens Healthcare is the foundation for a strong and successful global, regional and local Sales Organization. At Healthcare, MS CE SH CRM-Applications is the respective Functional organization that drives our global “CRM Excellence” program with the goal to continuously support and further extend our competitive advantage in CRM.
CRM is not just a set of processes – it is an organizational culture that ensures our singular and unwavering focus on the customer. CRM-Applications provides the infrastructure – thought leadership, frameworks, global tools, education and guidance – to support the global sales organization in delivering value and becoming the partner of choice for our customer.
A primary responsibility of the CRM-Applications Manager is to partner with the zones and countries as well as SHS IT and our vendors to integrate new and innovative global technology platforms into current CRM platforms and activities. These innovations and new software and/or products incorporate the complete lifecycle starting with business design of tools and processes, as well as functional IT design and deployment of processes and tools, with Shareville, the main component of Siemens Healthcare’s global CRM landscape, as the foundation for all these activities. Additionally, the CRM-Applications Manager is responsible for supporting communications and management of our cultural change.
As “CRM Applications Manager”, your main responsibility will be to lead a designated topic with assigned project managers and manage the workload to achieve full integration of all topic specific projects and software into the global CRM tool Landscape. Based on the guiding strategy, your responsibilities include coordinating all communications with SHS IT and IT vendors, leading the interface with the CRM Applications team to translate use cases into definition /modification requirements of business processes, project setup and management, definition and implementation of change management concepts, result evaluation as well as driving conclusions and management reports.
You will be interfacing with various sector departments as well as the Regional Organizations at a senior and executive management level. In this role you will be reporting to the Director of CRM Applications (SHS MS CE) in the global M&S Commercial Excellence Function.
You will need to have:
- Minimum a business related qualification such as Bachelors Degree in Business Studies, Mathematics, Physical or Life Sciences
- Additional qualifications in Project Management and/or IT experience in a healthcare related business environment or fluent in a 2nd language would be an advantage
Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years experience in marketing and sales or in sales support/operations for a country organization
- Strategic orientation to deliver results
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile methodology
- Experience with the specification and rollout of IT systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- International business experience and readiness for international travel
- Ability to analyze and reduce complexity
- Fluent in English language (knowledge of German is recommended)
- High energy level with a hands-on approach combined with the ability to provide leadership and structure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of the Invitro Business
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.