Job Profile - Sales BA for GBS FIN China
You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS operations. This role also provides commercial support to the Management of Business Line and Service lines with regard to sales activities.
Furthermore you provide financial support of operations and support during projects due diligence phases as needed.
Sales BA - Main responsibilities:
- Together with respective Business Line and Service Line managers to secure orders from internal and external customers end-to-end, from bid phase to contract execution.
- Price and Cost calculation for each standard product of BLs/SLs under aligned cost calculation method and pricing strategy.
- Support contract negotiations with customers and take and are driving the order management process.
- Prepare offer calculations including profitability analysis in relation to the overall business case.
- Handle commercial topics e.g. contract T&C, price calculation for particular project
- Prepare rationality and bridge analysis (if required).
- You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results.
- You interact cooperatively with all stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
- You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
. University degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable.
. You have least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
. You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge as well as first-class presentation and communication skills.
. You have experience with commercial bid management, Sales business administration tasks and commercial project management.
. You solve problems proactively and are used to presenting problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
. You convince with very high analytical competence, very high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner and your assertiveness.
. You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
. Your fluent Chinese and English skills - spoken and written knowledge - round off your profile.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time