Utility Operation and Data Analysis – Electrical – (Siemens Ltd)
We focus on electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens India stands for engineering excellence, innovation, and reliability. As one of the world’s biggest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure and energy solutions, automation and software for industry and is a leader in medical diagnosis. Siemens also provides business-to-business financial solutions, rail automation and wind power solutions.
We’re looking for a professional to join as Utility Operations, Performance monitoring and Data analytics in Siemens Real Estate Division at Airoli location. Need to support a full command and control system in a 24-hour response environmental monitoring / utilizing, operating all the systems within the control room, incident management and ensure all electronic systems are operating to their optimum.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for all of Siemens’ real estate activities – managing the company’s real estate portfolio, optimizing the utilization of space, and overseeing the operation of its real estate holdings including all real estate related services, as well as having responsibility for leasing and disposing of real estate assets and implementing all construction projects Siemens-wide. We have 26 factories and 35 major office locations.
Change the future with us
- You will drive all India Electrical, Solar operations of all connected locations at AVATAR. Energy management of all connected locations at AVATAR. Remote operation and monitoring in coordination with respective location team. Ensure operational efficiency based on OEM recommendation also as per local market condition.
- Predictive maintenance of the utilities. System benchmarking and come out with energy efficiency measures. Periodic application upgrade ideas based real time data management and analysis. Effective handling of incident and crises management.
- Operational saving identification and come out with new business opportunity. Technical expertise to respective Location in charge in terms of utility operations and maintenance strategy
- Ensure reliability of system data collection and validation. Real time monitoring and control of respective electrical and solar system in coordination with local operation team.
- Data analysis and come ot with measures which improve operational efficiency and predictive maintenance. Ensure healthiness of all connected sites and raise alarm in case of any abnormality and get the problem areas resolved in coordination with local operation team.
- System benchmarking with historical data and comparable site and come out with saving measures. Ensure implementation and follow up of preventive and predictive maintenance plan.
- You Maintain record of technical issues, administrative issues, equipment service issues and ensure effective resolution through follow-up within the defined Turnaround time (TAT).
- Periodic reporting to respective partners. Set up the SOP and ensure effective implementation across the locations. Periodic application upgrade recommendation based real time data management and analysis.
- To update relevant stakeholders in case of critical incidents via telephone and/or email/ text message. Prepare and file incident reports for all system related incidents as per the agreed format
- Undertake MIS Reporting for Electrical and Solar system across all locations. Undertake any other responsibilities that are necessary within the AVATAR. Coordination to resolve system related issue with respective stake holders.
- Customer presentation along with Business showcasing AVATAR Capabilities and use cases. In case of any abnormality in system, coordination with SRE local representative and ensure closing of issue. Also need to coordinate with IT and respective business to resolve issue on priority.
- You are a BE/ME Electrical from a reputed institute. Certification in Data analytics or Energy Manager (BEE).
- You bring in around 5 -10 years of significant experience of working in / managing complex control room operations of a sizeable establishment. Overall work experience in the field of electrical.
- Understanding of digitalization Architecture, communication protocols. Technical knowledge of Electrical and Solar system. You must be proficient in using computer applications like Office packages e.g. Access, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- Good English communication both spoken and written and executive presence.
- The applicant must have the ability to organize, prioritize and produce results under pressure and be able to work within a very busy team.
- You must be willing to work on strict timeline schedule and in shifts if required you must be mobile.
- You have a digital attitude, have phenomenal communication skills, grounded, visible, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, Positive, inspiring and motivating person with passion and drive
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai). You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time