The person in this role will work in a team which is responsible for designing and implementing shared components based on open source software used within a very large application. This includes implementing automated mechanisms for fast update and testing when new versions have to be deployed.
Candidate must have 2-4 years’ experience in C++. This role requires good interpersonal skills for working with product owners, Architects, system engineers, and other application developers around the globe.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
First Class Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and supplemented with real world programming experience.
Required technical experience
Overall Software Development and Design Engineering – 2-4 years
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
• Proficiency in C++
• Proficiency in a scripting language such as python
• Ability to work within a team
• Experience with open source software
• Experience with Static Analysis tools
• Experience with source management systems such as Git
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time