Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Strategic Collaboration Manager (w/m/d) - Robotic Assisted Interventions to collaborate with clinical and scientific as well as internal and external partners to conduct research projects in the field of robot-assisted interventions
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining the collaboration strategy for robot-assisted interventions in close coordination with the relevant business lines of Advanced Therapies, in particular Corindus
- You are responsible for the implementation of this cooperation strategy worldwide outside of the USA
- You are responsible for the compliance, tax, and quality-oriented drafting of contracts, as well as the technical and scientific implementation of research collaborations with clinical and university partners
- During the term of the research cooperation, you are responsible for monitoring the fulfillment of the milestones and collecting the results
- You evaluate the project results and additionally control the financial aspects of the cooperation
- You channel the results of the research cooperation to the relevant processes for further use in future prototypes, products, and solutions
- You encourage and support the creation of scientific publications and white papers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in a technical or medical field, preferably with a PhD
- You have many years of professional experience with X-ray-based imaging procedures in cooperation with international partners and have very good knowledge of the products and solutions of Advanced Therapies, as well as minimally invasive therapy methods. Ideally you have a strong background with emerging technologies
- In addition, you have experience in conducting clinical studies, especially those that require registration with a competent authority
- You are very familiar with the compliance, legal and quality processes of the medical industry, ideally at Siemens Healthineers, especially through many years of professional experience with clinical research collaborations
Your attributes and skills:
- In our international environment, you have business fluency in English; German language skills are an advantage.
- You have intercultural experience, ideally gained from longer stays abroad during your studies or professional career.
- You are willing to travel internationally (30%)
- Your working style is characterized by personal responsibility, result and quality orientation
- Your confident personality and excellent communication skills make it easy for you to work with partners in clinics and universities - also at management level
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time