- Responsible for the Process&Information training assignment and maintain, and regular review employee's training plan together with process managers for CS Asia-Pacific headquarters function employees.
- Coach and monitor the CAPA implementation for CS Asia-Pacific headquarters processes.
- Process management according to CS process house and ISO13485 for CS headquarters processes in Asia- Pacific.
- Coach, drive and monitor the implementation of service processes in CS countries. Maintain close relationship with country management and quality team and constantly support the quality operations in countries.
- Conduct internal audits for CS headquarters processes and suppliers in China, Singapore, Japan and South Korea.
At least 2 year of operational responsibilities in healthcare industry.
At least 3 years experience in quality and process management.
Bachelor degree and above in a technical, management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisite.
ISO 13485/ISO 9001 auditor or equivalent certification
International study and work experience prefered.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time