Role: Test Professional - Automation
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible to develop Test Automation scripts using Ranorex Tool, C#
- We need a graduate B.E/B. Tech/MCA with 3 to 6 years of experience with different automation tools & frameworks
- Exposure to Test Automation tools and hands on experience
- Hands on experience with Ranorex Tool is a plus
- Exposure to Agile, Test & Defect management and expertise in SDLC
- Good communication, Analytical skills and a team player and ISTQB Certification is preferred.
What you need to make real what matters
- Develop Test Automation scripts/framework for Energy products, Test scripts using Ranorex and proficient with C# script development
- Analyze software requirements and design test cases.
- Create test documentations including test specification, impact analysis and summarize reports and Test effort estimation
- Improvement of automation degree in integration, deployment, monitoring and configuration management aspects
- Develop and maintain systems for a growing automation infrastructure
- Dev Ops Automation and Integration to ensure all services are developed to achieve a single vision and a controlled set of continuous integrated design.
- You should have Conceptualization ability, Self-direction, Communicative & socially confident, Flexible, Curious to learn and integrate new technologies and Influencing ability
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time