At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Processes customer orders or changes on orders from sales staff or direct customer contact. Verifies accuracy of orders and order changes and resolves order problems with customers or sales staff. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Operates under moderate supervision.
What are my responsibilities?
- Timely processing, delivering and invoicing of orders in SAP
- Maintaining customer data
- Assisting customers in solving problems and incidents (in French and English)
- Have good relationships with other departments and partners
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Taking care of good relations with customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and French (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of English
- 2 years of corporate experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Possibility to work from home on requested days
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time