Siemens Digital Industries Software is an engineering innovation company, with a proven track record in the area of experimental, numerical, and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system engineering for noise, vibration, durability, and dynamics, performing substantial in-house research on advanced methods and applications.
We are a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Within the Test division, we are searching for a software developer engineer to join our Simcenter Testlab development team in Leuven, Belgium.
The main focus of our team is the development and maintenance of fundamental software components which are used by other development teams to build Testlab applications. Typical fundamental building blocks are in-house built frameworks and data visualization components.
· Analysis, design, implementation, test and maintenance of fundamental components (component-based software engineering)
· Follow the Agile development methodology
· Building up knowledge in new technologies and architectures
· Work closely and constructively with team members in different locations
We are looking for a software development engineer with a passion to create high quality software solutions. In order to be a successful candidate, you should
· have a Master in informatics, engineering, or equivalent industrial or academic experience in development
· be experienced in object oriented programming, analysis and design. Our code base is mainly in C++ and C#.
· have an analytical mindset and an eye for quality, precision and performance
· be a team player and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experiences with others
· have good knowledge of English and you communicate easily with your colleagues
· be dynamic, stress resistant and combine analytical thinking with a result-oriented approach
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time