If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its over 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS operates its cybersecurity services together with internal and external partners, including industry-leading businesses, promising start-ups or we just do it ourselves! These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with our knowledge and operational excellence. In addition, CYS also provides consulting and development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Join our team now in Cybersecurity as a Full Stack Developer in the Vilocify Team!
Your new role as a Full Stack Developer - challenging and future-oriented
- Be part of a leading vulnerability intelligence service protecting vital products and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain the web application that notifies thousands of users about security vulnerabilities
- Shape the next generation of the Vilocify end-user portal and internal tools
Contribute with your skills and experience to a developing field and set the upcoming standards for the service
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate
- University degree in computer science or a related field - experience in cybersecurity is a plus!
- Good knowledge of software engineering concepts
- Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. MySQL) and database design
- Experience with cloud administration and automation, e.g. Ansible, Terraform
- Proficiency in (technical) written and spoken English
- Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time