Then come and join our global team as Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d) for the product line Molecular Imaging (MI) in the Regional Support Center (RSC), to contribute to the success of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You like to be in contact with customers and our international team of experts and guide them through troubleshooting remotely or go onsite if required
- In your role, you are responsible for analyzing malfunctions on PET and SPECT systems together with service technicians and clinical customers
- You participate in a global team of experts which you utilize in virtual meeting rooms, chats or remote access together with our internal knowledge database to carry out diagnoses independently on the system
- Based on your analysis you create an action plan and evaluate if and what spare parts are needed
- Working autonomously, you track measures, implement adaptations, share knowledge and escalate issues
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services Imaging & Therapy
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in electrical or medical engineering and convince with several years of professional experience as a service technician or installation engineer for PET and ideally SPECT systems.
- Alternatively, you have completed vocational training or a comparable professional qualification as an electrical or medical systems engineer in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You are familiar with clinical workflows and the interrelationships of the clinical IT infrastructure
Your attributes and skills:
- With your fluency in English, you will support customers and service technicians at home and abroad, document problems, communicate easily internally with your colleagues, and participate in training. German language skills are an advantage
- Your communication skills make you a valuable team member and help maintain a good relationship with our technical engineers and customers
- You share a global mindset, want to drive change, participate in intercultural development and actively contribute to our growing global team of experts
- If required, business trips within the EMEA region will be a welcome variety for you
- You find it easy to work on several topics in parallel, to set priorities and to keep customer satisfaction in mind at all times
- A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day: as a team player with passion for your work, you will contribute to our goals
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Hoehne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time