Job title: Senior Software Engineer (Solution Business Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- 1Customer Business design Solution, including:
- Analysis of industry vertical needs, market, driven and financial data to derive impactful insights
- Strategic Solution consultancy to our clients and Development of business concepts, models and -case for client solution
- Define and execute project win strategy
- Define solution scope incl. customer IOT architecture
- Build final customer proposal and lead negotiation until project closing
- Drive workshops facilitation with internal and external partners
- Accountable to drive customer journey, defining Solution scope, setting up project team and onboard external partners to complement Solution
- Client leadership and final closing of project and Accountable for financial project health (order intake and profitability)
- You will also take active part in the development of our capabilities and business:
- Taking an active role in the development of colleagues and Advanta portfolio and Being an active player with clients and communicate through effective storytelling
- Encouraging client relationships to sell related work
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a business developer, or equivalent related role
- Experience in leading strategic projects from inception to delivery
- Experience in conducting business analysis and in synthesizing multiple sources of data to derive important insights
- Experience in applying Design Thinking and Lean/Agile methodologies
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams, including designers and developers
- Experience in developing and closing sophisticated Solutions
- Previous work experience with top-level digital/design agency or an innovation consultancy
- Encouraging collaborative work environment, Diverse projects, clients and challenges
- Travel and work on-site with prestigious multinational clients
- Myriad opportunities for learning and professional development
- Competitive benefits including a kitchen with free snacks and drinks, team events, travel benefits and more.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time