Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as HR Consultant to support the HR-Team with day-to-day operations and ensure quality and continuous improvement of HR standards.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will support the HR Head on HR services, initiatives, programs, and policies/ guidelines development.
- You will support day-to-day operations to attract & retain staff and initiatives for staff engagement.
- You will support pre and post payroll activities.
- You will respond to inquiries related to HR and company policies and procedures.
- You will maintain, implements, communicates HR topic with employees to support the understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- You will ensure quality and continuous improvement of HR standards for core HR processes.
- You will support, collate, and compile reports/ presentation or statistics.
- You will support HR projects and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- You will manage employee data and HR Systems.
- You will coordinate with relevant Government agencies on HR related matters.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a minimum successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resources; or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business or related area.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in General HR and/or Payroll.
- Knowledgeable on basic Accounting principles in relation to Payroll.
- Familiar with Labor Law.
Your personality and skills:
- With strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Keen to details.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time