• Work in a global R&D team to develop XP (X-Ray Products) relevant big data based (Cloud) Applications for global market.
• Work with cross functional team to establish the software concept and technical solution.
• Be responsible for design, implementation, integration and troubleshooting of the software system
• Initiate the software and document review according to Siemens Healthineers R&D process.
• Contribute to innovation and pre-development for advanced imaging solution
- Bachelor (or Masters) of Engineering in Computer science / Software engineering.
- 3 years or above software development experience in Scala
- Familiar with various big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, HBase, Hive, etc.
- Experience with automation tools: Jenkins, Apache Oozie, Apache Azkaban
- Experience with big data on cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with BI tools (e.g: PowerBI, QlikSense) is a plus
- Experience with stream-processing (e.g: spark-streaming) is a plus
- Good skills in BigData DevOps is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time