Are you currently searching for a job, where you could use your foreign language skills every day?
Do you want to learn new things and enjoy diversity in your daily business?
If yes, then this is the right place where you can continue your career.
In our global business services center we purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies and offer them our expertise. We prepare tenders, select suitable suppliers or file vendor data and contracts indifferent procurement tools.
The software asset management team provides active support and access to software and licenses to end users within the Siemens company on a global level. Colleagues from our team are in daily contact with users from all over the world, as we provide this service centrally, for all Siemens Corporation employees. We constantly work on process improvements and are not afraid of changes that make our work easier. You will be given the opportunity to improve your knowledge in license management and IT products.
Our team is growing dynamically and therefore we are currently looking for a new full-time colleague!
• Administration of the license pool: assignment of licenses, processing the orders and license transfers
• Providing sources and license keys for software installation
• Communication with internal customers and license managers within Siemens Corporation
• Ordering software licenses from preferred suppliers
• Answering questions from end-users and processing user requests
We expect from you:
• Proficient German and English language skills
• Good communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to work independently, structured approach
• Time management and good prioritization skills
• Experience with working in MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
• Experience with a similar topic or/and with working in international environment are welcome, but not necessary, we will grant you accurate training and support.
You can look forward to:
• 5 weeks holiday, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
• Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
• Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
• Multisport card
• Electronic meal vouchers
• Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels, etc.)
• Possibility to become Siemens shareholder
• Wide range of trainings, language courses
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.