Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Validate data quality of CS data from various source and conduct routine check on data syncing performance
2. Respond to user authorization requests from various department, conduct routine maintenance of user account list
3. Manage training documents of current digital tools; respond to common questions from users in a timely matter and create corresponding FAQ documents
4. Routine database update on certain key fields
5. Maintain current visualization dashboards under the guidance of data scientist
6. Perform validation and test feedback for upcoming digital projects under development
7. Perform administrative role for CS chatbot system. Monitor system usage; conduct routine update to the chatbot knowledge base; conduct data exploration to identify relevant solution to chatbot missed FAQs
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors or Master's degree or equivalent in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science/Tech-related, Analytics/Statistics, Healthcare Administration
- Sound knowledge of modern analytics and visualization tools like Power BI, Qlik Sense, SAS, Alteryx, R, Python, etc.
- Experience in working with large data sets, familiar with SQL
- Strong analytical, time management and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – specifically Excel, Access, PowerPoint
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time