You will feed into the strategy needed to grow the Software & Systems training portfolio in line with business requirements and you will help drive Siemens training offering forward using technology and modern training techniques. Behaviours are a major factor in this role with a strong focus on Stakeholder engagement.
What are your responsibilities
- To develop and deliver Software (product), Systems and Skills training solutions to both internal and external delegates in support of our current and emerging business requirements.
- Ensure solutions are delivered in accordance with company safety and quality procedures and meet all applicable legislation, safety/customer standards and project requirements.
- Be responsible for the creation of new course material, the update of existing material and developing requirements. This will include both face to face and remote delivery using for example our cloud-based training solutions.
- Support the wider training team in the delivery of skills-based training on topics such as new starter inductions, manual handling and risk assessment and other Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS) courses.
- Actively participate in business improvement initiatives and help drive implementation of improvements from the team.
- Continuously improve/develop cross functional and departmental processes.
- Support the Head of Training Services with external bidding and internal project requirements by producing training information and written proposals as required. Attend relevant Project Boards/Meetings to advise and consult on relevant training considerations.
- To carry out safety critical, technical and operational assessments as defined by the relevant Competency Management System and company policy.
- Deliver specific technical training project plans to support Siemens programmes.
- Collaboration with customers to identify and deliver the training requirements for their area of responsibility.
- Develop a relationship with the customer that provides a stable foundation for future business opportunities. Collate and respond to customer feedback to ensure Siemens builds trust and confidence in the market.
- Support the development of annual training budgets and produce/deliver training to budgetary requirements.
- Demonstrate Role Model behaviour and values consistent with what we value, Behaviours and Business Conduct Guidelines. Behaviours are a strong factor in this role with a focus on Stakeholder engagement.
What do you need to qualify for this job
- Be educated to HND level in a STEM subject (or equivalent)
- The ability to write, review and deliver course material
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with customers at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to work on your own initiative as part of a virtual team
- A training qualification or equivalent experience (and a desire to gain a formal teaching qualification)
- To be familiar with Traffic Engineering principles having worked in an area such as traffic signals, enforcement, electric vehicle chargers or UTC/SCOOT.
- Experience of training on cloud hosted training systems/solutions
- An assessing and/or Internal Quality Assurance qualification
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time