Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Interaction Designer (f/m/d) for Siemens Healthineers to create an outstanding user experience for users of our products and services
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will design with passion the user experience for Siemens Healthineers products and services for different user groups in the field of medicine
- You will represent the needs of users to various stakeholders in their respective project teams and beyond
- You will identify the needs of different user groups in user research and translate them into user journey maps and product requirements
- You will develop user flows, information architecture and operating concepts for a variety of medical products and visualize your concepts using wireframes and interactive prototypes, which you will refine with users and internal stakeholders
- You will be the main person responsible for a UX project
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, media design, ergonomics, psychology – or you are a creative lateral entrant with impressive reference projects
- You have many years of professional experience in an agency environment and/or an in-house UX team, ideally in medical technology
- You are very experienced at working directly with software and hardware development
- You have experience with UX in agile projects
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English, and also have a good command of German
- You always focus on the user
- You are particularly passionate about working on creative concepts, set high quality standards for your work and are tenacious with strong attention to detail
- As a team player you encourage collaboration and dialog within and outside the UX organization
- You are able to motivate others, are proactive and results-oriented and contribute topics independently which you then drive forward
Please also upload your portfolio with your application.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time