Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Contract and Accreditation Specialist.
The Contract and Accreditation Specialist has two main areas of responsibility. They will work closely with members of the Sales Team, Legal Team, Program Team and Finance Team to facilitate the creation and drive the execution of contracts and Statements of Work to support the workforce and staffing elements of the portfolio known as FlexForce and Crewplace. They will additionally be responsible for the creation and execution of collaboration contracts and represent EWS in all contracting activities related to government accounts. In this role, the successful application will also be responsible for working with the Program Teams supporting the rest of the EWS portfolio to successfully obtain accreditation for relevant elements of the portfolio from industry governing bodies responsible for professional accreditation programs. This individual will also conduct any training required to facilitate the acceptance of these initiatives both internally and externally and facilitate the implementation of these solutions in customer accounts.
- Leads full
scope of Contract management responsibilities.
Accountable for contract turnaround and execution. Owns the final approved contract for all below,
executing and partnering with others within Education to deliver.
- All contracting activities required to support the implementation
of EWS portfolio elements within a customer account
- Point of contact for legal/regulatory/quality
- Lead the finalization for all contracts with legal/compliance, financial and business approvals
- Collaboration contracts
- Dedicated/Open enrollment
- Simulator support (customer to use the simulators without Siemens rep)
- Speaker contracts – Innovations and all other programs
- Includes CAP process
- FMV spreadsheet
- Working with customer for signature
- Work with Product Manager to get part number in price book, if required
- All contracting activities required to support the implementation of EWS portfolio elements within a customer account
Federal Government training project.
Accountable for efficient processing and result for revenue upside.
- Direct all of field sales to work within newly developed process
to convert and deliver on education working directly with VISN, local
facilities and Fed Accounts group
- Process to include funneling all education requests through me for proper documentation and tracking of transactions.
- Reconcile all processed education deliverables with VISN locations each month against the TFM (Training Fund Manager) database for accurate reporting
- Direct all of field sales to work within newly developed process to convert and deliver on education working directly with VISN, local facilities and Fed Accounts group
- Leads content accreditation efforts
- Works with the Program Management and Content Coordinator teams to obtain continuing education accreditation through all relevant governing bodies for EWS content and materials.
· Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
Education / Knowledge / Experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
· 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
· Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
· Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
· Required Travel 25%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.