Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Customer Information Care KPI reporting system is a platform that seeks to build transparency regarding the scope, quality and use of the product information managed by CIC, make this information available for internal and external processes, and also to use this information for the optimization and maintenance of product data.
This cloud-based system analyzes product information and assets from different source systems. Of the currently planned 300 KPIs, about 10% have been functionally implemented. Further development will be agile and is not limited in time. Project management is done in close cooperation with Siemens IT units.As a Product Owner, you will:
- You will be responsible for the creation of KPIs, their quality and for the continuous development of the reporting system.
- You will report to the DI S CIC and coordinate with the business units, sales units, and users to build the basis for sustainable future growth.
- Your tasks will range from requirements management, development of implementation/solution proposals, to acceptance of solutions and user support, with a strong focus in product/project management and documentation.
- You will function as the bridge between the business requirements and the IT implementation team.
- Your stakeholders will be mainly internal contacts within Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure, as well as Siemens Regional Companies. In exceptional cases contacts to external service providers.
- Several years of experience in IT related roles, preferably in the data area
- Proven knowledge of database technologies, cloud, or on-premises, but preferably Snowflake and AWS data products
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Proven experience in end-2-end project management, from business requirements gathering, to structuring work packages and sprints, to user support and communication/marketing
- Good experience and intuition with data visualization tools like Tableau, for example
- Experience in the sales area is particularly valuable
- Languages English and since mainly communicating with users from Germany, ideally also German (not a prerequisite).
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1100 Digital Minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens.You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time