If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its over 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS operates its cybersecurity services together with internal and external partners, including industry-leading businesses, promising start-ups, or we just do it ourselves! These collaborative endeavors focus on a broad range of future technologies with a view to securing them with our knowledge and operational excellence. In addition, CYS also provides consulting and development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business quality.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
We’re looking for an Industrial Cybersecurity Consultant to join our OT Protection and Consulting Services team. Together let’s define, develop and deliver sophisticated and innovative solutions and services to reduce cybersecurity risks in close collaboration with our customers around the world. Do yo want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
This is your role:
- Perform Cybersecurity assessments in industrial automation & control systems (IACS).
- Develop Cybersecurity concepts for securing ICS and OT environments.
- Establish Cybersecurity policies and procedures tailored to OT environments.
- Support in IT / OT convergence projects, guided and enabled by senior specialists.
We will positively consider these skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in the computer science / engineering, or related fields.
- Several years of proven project management experience, preferably in the area of OT Security ramp-up projects.
- Up to 3 years of successful experience in cybersecurity consulting, e.g. assessments, gap analysis and mitigation planning in industrial environments.
- Sound experience in defining key performance indicators to measure operational success for CDC solutions and provided security services
- Knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) and automation and/or process knowledge in OT environments, incl. relevant standards and security frameworks, e.g. ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NIST CSF
- Experience in an international environment is helpful to collaborate with an international security team of specialists to satisfy customer demands
- Strong customer orientation and ability to lead a diverse set of partners in a sophisticated, international environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Initiative, creativity, analytical skills, critical thinking, and strong collaboration in international and virtual teams.
- Proficient in English (German is a plus).
- Nice to have: Project Management / Cybersecurity Certifications, e.g. CISM, CISSP, IAPM, PMI, SAFe.
- Enjoying traveling.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time