Industrial Network & OT Security Senior Consultant
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
We’re looking for an Industrial Network & OT Security Senior Consultant to join our OT Protection and Consulting Services team. Together let’s define, develop and deliver complex and innovative solutions and services to reduce cybersecurity risks in close collaboration with our customers around the world!
Join us to make our digital world more secure!
- Perform Cybersecurity assessments in industrial automation & control systems (IACS)
- Develop Cybersecurity concepts for securing ICS and OT environments
- Develop Cybersecurity policies and procedures tailored to OT environments
- Consult in IT / OT convergence projects, guided and enabled by senior experts in OT related topics such as Risk and Vulnerability Assessment, IT/OT Asset Management, Security Zones and Conduits, Security and Access Controls (e.g. network segmentation
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science / engineering, or related fields
- Several years of strong project management experience, preferably in the area of OT Security
- Several years of successful experience in cybersecurity consulting, e.g. assessments, gap analysis and mitigation planning in industrial environments
- Solid experience in defining key performance indicators to measure operational success for SOC solutions and provided security services
- Knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) and automation and/or process knowledge in OT environments, incl. relevant standards and security frameworks, e.g. ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001, NIST CSF
- Managerial experience in an international environment is a plus to collaborate with an international security team of experts to satisfy customer demands
- Very strong customer orientation and ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders in a complex, international environment
- Comfortable working as a technical consultant that influences strategy, able to turn sophisticated technical topics into presentations and slides that provide a solid basis for management decisions
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both in words and in writing; ability to generate high quality reports and presentations
- Nice to have: Cybersecurity certifications, e.g. GICSP, CISSP, CISM, CCSP
- Willingness to travel, up to 40% (domestic/international)
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #LI-DL #DEF-EU2-1
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time