If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its over 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS operates its cybersecurity services together with internal and external partners, including industry-leading businesses, promising start-ups, or we just do it ourselves! These collaborative endeavors focus on a broad range of future technologies with a view to securing them with our knowledge and operational excellence. In addition, CYS also provides consulting and development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business perfection.
Future Enterprise Today
We’re looking for a Cybersecurity Professional to join our OT Protection and Consulting Services team. Together let’s define, develop and deliver sophisticated and innovative solutions and services to reduce cybersecurity risks in close collaboration with our customers around the world. Do yo want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
This is your
- Coordination with production sites, OT security specialists and departments of the Siemens group.
- Contribution to Cybersecurity compliance for the production environment with regard to existing requirements and regulations.
- Writing procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
- Identification, definition, implementation and control of measures to increase the maturity level of OT security.
- Participation in the conception and implementation of OT training and awareness measures.
- Preparation of security measures and process audits as well as deriving measures for continuous improvement.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electrical or any related field.
- Experience working with Automation and Engineering Systems along with experience in IT infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Technical skills in OT architecture with broad general knowledge on applications and infrastructure with large organizations specifically on;
- Vulnerabilities Management (incident handling processes).
- Patching (WSUS, Baramundi) and Hardening (automated scripts, whitelisting).
- Proficient in English (German nice to have).
- Customer orientation and interpersonal skills to build an effective team in international and virtual environments.
We will positively consider the following skills:
- Enabling services (e.g NTP, SMTP, patching, hardening, whitelisting, Antivirus).
- Firewall rules, logging, monitoring, IDS/IPS and troubleshooting, system integration technologies (OPC, XML, middleware).
- IT networks (switches, routing, firewalls) and familiarity with security models like Zero Trust.
- Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage), Microsoft Active Directory.
- Subject-matter expertise on Control systems from a wide range of vendors including Siemens (PLC, DCS, SCADA) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (data historians, EBR, OEE, SAP).
- ISA standards (ISA 99/IEC62443).
- Communication networks and protocols (Netflow, Profibus, Profinet, DNP3, Modbus, OPC UA, S7 …).
- Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle, data warehousing, architecture).
- Relevant certification(s): CISSP, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Specialist, or similar.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time