As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Internal Auditor for our O DM OQC department and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers!
What role will you play?
- Supports the assigned organization to manage business risks effectively, by coordinating Risk & Internal Control (RIC) measures and assessments on a local level, working under the supervision of the Risk and Internal Control Manager;
- Supports and assists the adherence to the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process - identify, assess, respond, monitor & report;
- Ensures processes to meet relevant internal and legal regulations;
- Carries out RIC assessments, and RIC consulting assignments;
- Prepares internal RIC reports and reviews for internal stakeholders in business and regional management;
- Cooperates with external functions in accordance with the superior;
- Prepares and support of quarterly Risk- and Internal Control Meetings and executes RIC and ERM trainings locally.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant function;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Strong skills MS Office (advanced: excel and power point) and SAP knowledge;
- Previous experience in internal audits;
- Siemens knowledge and Shared Services experience is a valuable plus.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time