Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) and shape the future of global sales operations strategies with us.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Your tasks will include working on various questions, concepts and improvements with central sales operations including:
- Data analytics (encompassing marketing, sales, and pricing)
- Customer visits
- Digitalization initiatives
- Global customer retention programs
- You will also contribute to development of global sales operations strategies and their implementation
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- Currently you are studying business management, engineering, or data analytics at a university in Germany
- You are looking for a long term working student position with 12-15h/week
- You are able to work 2 days/week in Forchheim and/or remotely
- Hands-on and practical experience with Office 365 office applications (.ppt, .xls. Power BI, etc.) is necessary
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communications skills in German and English
- While flexible working methods are in your blood, you always work in a structured and accurate manner
- Besides our ideal candidate (f/m/d) is characterized by:
- Highly analytical mindset and advanced computer literacy
- Hunger for learning, good problem-solving, and reasoning skills
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritize workload
- A good team player whilst also being able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required, German skills would be an asset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time