Technical Account Manager – USA remote office in posted locations is acceptable
Position Overview – Technical Account Manager- Medical Device
- Engage with Major Accounts to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management domain focused on Digitalization of the customers enterprise
- Work with Account Orchestrators to develop and execute strategic plans to penetrate and expand Siemens solutions with Major Accounts and communicate these plans to and develop support from critical stake holders in the Siemens organization
- Lead technical campaigns coordinating Siemens and partnering resources to win new business including the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals, as well as conduct business, technology and status reviews
- Oversee technical resources in the delivery of Siemens solutions to ensure successful client adoption setting the stage for future business expansion
- Establish and build a trusted advisor relationship from both a business and technical perspective with major accounts, sales executives, and technical resources
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer’s specific business and technical drivers and major initiatives
- Document the customer’s business structure and product lifecycle processes
- Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high-level business and technical requirements in the areas of product development, manufacturing and support
- Provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solutions
- Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design and manufacturing portfolio
- Support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities
- Lead the team response to client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept evaluations
- Oversee and guide the customer in the implementation of appropriate Siemens solutions
- Setup and coordinate regular client technical and management review boards
- Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond
- Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
- Maintain a dashboard of all active customer opportunities with status, effort, maturity, selection criteria, business case maturity, etc.
- Document and share best practices and customer success stories across the organization
*Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must currently be residing in the continental USA.
- Understanding and experience in working with Data Management in the Medical Devices and/or Lifesciences industry. Please make sure Medical Device or Life Sciences is clearly stated in your resume.
- 5+ years of design and/or manufacturing methods and processes.
- 5+ years of new product introduction, technical consulting or support experience in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), which includes performing proof of concepts, defining requirements and scope deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
- Must have been a Lead in the deployment, along with above mentioned hands-on responsibilities.
- Must have recent experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• ISO 14971, ISO 13485 and CFR Title 21 Part 11 compliance
• Submissions to regional health authorities
• Consulting experience in Medical Device Development
• Experience in Clinical Trials is preferred
- Experience in the new product introduction (NPI) process deploying complex products to manufacturing and successful medical device commercialization
- Understanding in software development practices and Internet of Things
- BS/BA in a technical field, or manufacturing-related discipline
- MS/MBA in related field
- Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.
- Proven record of ability to generate, present and defend business value justification in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.