Our mission at Siemens Mobility
Together with our colleagues abroad, we develop state-of-the-art rolling stock. We focus both on the overall layout and the design of particular systems. We develop innovative products in the segment of urban and rail transport vehicles. We can manage global projects and implement the entire project, from the definition of requirements, over SW/HW and mechanics development, to cross-sectional topics at the vehicle-wide level.
What is the outcome of our work?
In the Train Control Group, we give life to the vehicles by engineering SW and HW control features. We thoroughly develop individual vehicle functions to the satisfaction of our customers. We want our rolling stock to provide a high level of safety and reliability. We want to know about every aspect of operation so the vehicles can perform excellently as a whole. We seek solutions to reduce energy intensity as much as possible by combing various approaches to onboard energy management.
If you want to be involved in the EMC design and optimisation in rolling stock, e.g., for new London tube trains, regional trains with a hybrid or conventional drive or high-speed trains for Germany, Turkey, or Russia, you are the one we are looking for.
What does an EMC Expert do?
What do we demand?
- Close cooperation with other experts on the vehicle's technical description, development of EMC concepts and plans
- Cooperation with the customer on the clarification of requirements
- Simulations and EMC performance checks of electrical components, evaluation of measurement results, reviews of fitting the lines and equipment installations
- Development of test specifications and communication with the test centre
- Cooperation when issuing certificates of conformity
- A university degree focused on electrical engineering
- Professional experience with electromagnetic compatibility, at least two years
- Regulation 50 for independent engineering in electrical engineering
- English for everyday communication, fundamentals of German
- Basic knowledge about the rolling stock and its control system is a plus
- Willingness to continue learning
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / in the center of Pilsen on Anglické nábřeží.
Send us your CV in English, stop by for a coffee, and get to the heart of the transport of the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time