1.Take the responsibility regarding maintenance and repairing of production related
equipment to ensure all are running smoothly with high stability and efficiency.
2. Ensure the activities related equipment are fulfilled quality process requirement.
3. Manage outsourced equipment servicing activities.
4. Carry out maintenance expense reduction through optimizing process and
improving competency, such as TPM implementation and competency build up,
5. Do machine issue collecting and analyzing regularly to ensure the continuous
improvement on them; Monitor the machine status and report the potential risk
of Key equipment to management.
6. Plan and Implement 3-level maintenance effectively with support from
7. Do the maintenance and regular check of Fixrue and auxiliary tools.
8. Other tasks defined in TRAC CV Asia system and assigned by supervisors or
Over 5 years experience in Equipment maintenance and repairing area.
At least 2 years experience of sophisticated CNC machines, like DMG 5-axis CNC machine.
Diploma and above degree with engineering education, preferred in mechanical area.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time