Research Engineer – AI based Testing of Intelligent Systems
The Technology department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Change the future with us
- You will architect, design, and develop prototypes and technology demonstrators with very high quality to solve contemporary and emerging critical business challenges using machine learning and deep learning. Following are (but not limited to) your core business expectations:
- Demonstrate passion for deep understanding of state-of-the-art and emerging applications of machine learning and deep learning in testing of intelligent systems. This includes for instance one or more of AI-based test data generation/simulation, adversarial testing, XAI (explainable AI), etc.
- Hands-on skills in applying the above techniques to real industrial problems to deliver solutions to Siemens business globally (includes creating PoCs/PoVs and integrating with existing Siemens products/applications)
- Continuously hone and upgrade your skills in the constantly evolving technology world: create the future through intellectual property such as patents and publications in prestigious conferences and journals.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Do you have a Masters/ Ph.D. in Computer Science (especially in AI-based testing of Intelligent Systems or related area)?
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning methods like supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning
- Knowledge of deep learning concepts like CNNs, RNNs, GANs, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in Python. Additionally, experience in C/C++ or JAVA is preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of common Python libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
- Good working knowledge of frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.
- Good working knowledge software engineering methodologies.
- Knowledge of creating quick prototypes of basic front end with frameworks like Flask or Django is preferred
- Working knowledge of virtualization/containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is preferred.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time