R&D is a challenging task especially under changing conditions. We are looking for a passionate person with a solid technical background ready to contribute to front-end development in agile team.
You will be involved in development of industrial IoT applications for such areas as plants monitoring, power grids optimization, analysis of gas turbines operation, leak detection in water or oil pipelines, and many others. These domains are looking for new approaches for data processing and visualization, predictive analytics, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies from modern web apps world, social media, Big Data and others.
What are the responsibilities?
• Development of front-end and client-server communication layers
• Contribution to solution architectures and requirements elicitation
• Participation in development processes improvement and communication with end customers
What is needed to qualify for the position?
• Experience with frameworks (Angular, React+Redux, etc.)
• Experience with modern web technologies and libraries (HTML5, Websocket, Webworker, Webstorage, CSS3, Sass, Less, CSS modules etc.)
• Experience with module bundler (Webpack)
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Upper-Intermediate English and fluent Russian
• Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
Would be beneficial:
• Experience with visualization libraries (d3.js or similar)
• Experience with design and implementation of interactive and responsive web applications
• Experience with CI/CD and test automation
• Experience with Git
• Knowledge of modern web front-end languages and technologies (TypeScript or others)
• Contribution to journals/blogs/professional community resources
• Full time position
• A-class office in the city center
• Corporate trainings
• Corporate medical insurance
• Corporate pension program
• Fitness compensation
• Lunch compensation
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time