What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool COMOS and compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc.
- Understanding of engineering and design of Traction Power Supply substations for Rail Electrification systems.
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages regarding date, cost and quality aspects
- Working as part of a team to ensure technical documentation is produced for major projects and tenders
- Clarification on work packages with Siemens’ internal departments and partners in Thailand and overseas
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
- Individual contribution to reach the team goals
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Educational Engineering
- Knowledge of CAD tools and standard office software
- Knowledge of creation of electrical drawings
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
- Knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience in COMOS program
- Experience in design and planning of electrical substations
- Experience in electrical and control design in LV/MV switchgear
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Good command of English.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time