What are my responsibilities?
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local
engineers to develop CT (Computed tomography) product for global market.
- Work as a technical expert in CT system scanning techniques developing and physics parameter determination/optimization with system simulating/modeling/prototyping
- Work as a technical expert for algorithm development, image quality improvement, dose assessment and system quality assurance / regulatory compliance
- Be responsible for in CT product maintenance regarding to system image/dose behavior, including technical support, trouble shooting and problem solving to both internal and external customers
Initiate the system design, documentation and review according to Siemens healthcare R&D process.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
- Ability to work within a cross functional organization with good communication skills.
- Systematically problem analyzing and solving
- Systematic and structured working style.
- Ph.D. degree in below technical fields or related disciplines
- Physics/Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Image analysis/Image Processing/Signal Processing
- Applied physics/High energy physics/Radiation detection
- Biomedical photonics
Knowledge / Experience ：
- Strong background in scientific computing/system modeling/data analyzing
- Knowledge of biomedical signal acquisition/ processing, image analysis and processing, (for medical image preferred)
- Knowledge of photon/high energy particle detection technology (applied for medical imaging preferred)
- Knowledge of interaction mechanisms between photon/particle with materials (for medical imaging application preferred)
- Knowledge and experience Knowledge and experience of image reconstruction/analysis/processing with algorithm prototyping experience by MATLAB/C++ (for medical image preferred)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time