Role: Senior Full Stack Developer/Architect
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce energy consumption across Smart Grid infrastructure or predicts the life of critical assets and protect them power system faults. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of power infrastructure.
Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grid and Infrastructure team as Senior Full Stack Developer and take the lead in technology projects that will transform entire Smart Grid Infrastructure.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Change the future with us!
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for IOT industrial applications
- Providing estimates for required development
- Developing front end and backend website architecture.
- Creation and update of Detailed Design Specifications, Program Specifications for 3 tier or micro service applications
- Providing core technical support to development and testing team
- Designing user interactions on web pages and developing back-end website applications
- Contribution to front end and backend architecture
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing Secure APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA graduate with 8+ years of experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
- Hands on Experience with Java8, Spring and Spring Boot with 8+ years of experience and Web Services (REST)
- Strong experience in using RDBMS-Postgres,MySQL, cloud foundry, JSON document, Tomcat/Apache/JBOSS install and configuration
- Demonstrated experience on development, testing and deployment of Microservices on Containers, writing unit testing to achieve >90% code coverage for both front end and backend
- Understanding of distributed computing in Cloud (AWS or Azure) offerings.
- Experience with multiple enterprise technologies and databases with very good sql knowledge to enhance and maintain machine critical applications
- Hands on knowledge of application, data and infrastructure disciplines.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology with Azure devops or Jira tools
- Build automation using Azure devops, Jenkins, sonarqube/coverity for CI/CD
- Implementation of infrastructure, deployment architecture (webserver, app server, database server, load balancer, HA setup, Sustained Resiliency)
- Exposure to Cloud development, Mindsphere and Industrial IOT applications
- Understanding of IOT protocols like OPCUA PubSub, MQTT ,Mindconnect lib
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time