The SAP Super User/Supply Chain Planner position is based in Mishawaka, Indiana. This role will be responsible for ERP system data management and administration, and will help to manage the shipping, receiving and warehouse functions required to support manufacturing and other department operations. This individual will be responsible for the inventory accuracy of raw, packaging and finished products with timely and accurate receipt, storage, shipment and movement of materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles outbound shipments, including all exports, to achieve on time delivery to our customers, plants and distribution centers within the time frames required
- ERP data management including data creation & maintenance, troubleshooting and training
- This encompasses different modules within SAP, including logistics, purchasing production planning, inventory management and quality
- Helps to oversee the overall safety for the warehouse personnel
- Updates and creates all associated documents and policy changes/updates for the warehouse/inventory area
- Acts as interface to involved external logistics providers
- Improves existing processes and approaches
- Assists the Warehouse Manager with the plants cycle count/inventory accuracy program
- Will handle all warehouse movement transactions associated with quarantine, blocked, scrap, QN, RMA, etc….
- Assists in initiating systems development, warehouse techniques, cost control, 5-S, OSHA, and ISO programs
- Plans/coordinates/executes freight, export ocean, and air shipments
- Leads all projects associated with shipments, testing, validations and SAP changes associated with the department
- As the SuperUser (Tier 2) responsibilities within SAP – supporting all departments within the plant
- Back up to the Warehouse Manager
- Expertise and knowledge in many areas related to SAP, but previous work with ERP system administration (Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, ect…) will be considered.
of ERP system infrastructure is critical
- Proficient in the conception and implementation of warehousing techniques, systems, procedures and methods to improve the overall operational inventory accuracy
- Adept in changing external requirements, such as: GMP, ISO, DOT and OSHA requirements
- Assist to create and update value stream process for the warehouse and SAP transactions
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 5 + years managing a warehouse operation preferred
- Experience supervising in a union environment is preferred
- Experience with exporting goods
- Ability to communicate intelligently, written and orally
- Knowledge of computer-based systems, especially SAP, as they apply to inventory and warehousing operations
- Organizational skills to coordinate and support all phases of the operations – primarily through SAP
to recommend advantageous operational changes to management
- Knowledgeable regarding inventory, and material/logistical management techniques and systems through SAP
- Understanding of the plant’s union contract, OHSA, GMP, ISO, FDA, and DOT regulations
- Skilled in strategic and project management, managing change, performance management and staff development
- Displays excellence in quality management
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.