Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Support and execute internal processes of the financial management in the IT BA Hub
• Cooperation with the Controlling team in the daily operations
• Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling, postings
• Preparation of reports and support to planning and budget
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area
• Fluent English – written and spoken
• Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced)
• Good analytical skills, quality, rigor and attention to detail
• Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation
• Proactivity, priority management, organization
• Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team
• Willing to integrate an international team
• SAP knowledge will be welcome
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Therefore we strongly encourage and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time