Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in many industries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Programs Manager.
This role is within our corporate Strategy and Marketing function, which drives all aspects of digital marketing and platforms, branding, industry go-to-market and corporate strategy. In this role you will help develop, execute and continuously improve Siemens Digital Industries Software marketing programs & campaigns to multiply the quantity & quality of customer touches to drive global awareness and enhance the reputation of our entire software business, with special emphasis on: crafting innovative approaches & programs, collecting and interpreting data to drive continuous improvement and innovation, maximizing returns on programs, events / campaigns & reporting return on investment.
You will join an innovative team within a fast-paced, global organization. We are looking for a marketing programs specialist that combines innovation and creativity with a data-driven approach, responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy, content and events. This role includes program and project management, market research, content creation, marketing communications and business partnering. You will work with colleagues from around the world to identify, develop, and implement effective marketing strategies and plans.
- Design and deliver corporate-level marketing plans, working with product-group and industry directors, to position Siemens Digital Industries Software and our Xcelerator portfolio as the go-to leader globally for digital transformation.
- Manage all aspects of DI SW corporate reputation campaigns including persona definition target markets; help shape overall campaign tactics and priorities based on unaided awareness goals
- Help shape campaigns to increase unaided awareness for Digital Transformation, Digital Twin and Digital Future for both users and non-users
- Implement innovative communications and campaign tactics, run pilots, demonstrate calculated risk taking and help define new best practices
- Create and maintain executive level dashboard, derive insight that allows continuous improvement of campaign performance based on data
- Contribute to content strategy, tone, types of content, and overall content pipeline including video, white papers, blogs, articles; work with writers to shape and refine content
- Work with domain and industry specialists to clarify positioning, go-to-market differentiation and design marketing programs to maximize impact.
- Deliver successful branding programs and alignment
- Drive successful design and delivery of key events to raise market awareness and attractiveness of Siemens DI SW solutions
- Manage and drive delivery of content plans (blogs, articles, factsheets, presentations) for use in campaigns, promotions, events, etc.
- Relevant marketing program experience in a B2B software environment.
- Proven project/product management skills, with the ability to balance multiple tasks, with tight and often changing targets.
- Detailed knowledge of Digital Marketing channels especially SEO, Google Ads and social media.
- Experience in automotive, aerospace or consumer industry verticals would be advantageous.
- Awareness of some/all of the following areas is a strong advantage: industrial product design processes, smart factory and manufacturing, industrial IoT
- to communicate key product value messages in new and captivating ways.
- Strong communication skills, including building of interpersonal relationships, negotiation, presentation, and influencing.
- Experience of working with marketing automation, project management and CRM systems such as Eloqua, Wrike and Salesforce.com
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Ability to collaborate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders, whilst working in a self-sufficient manner
- . Attention to detail for proof-reading and approving content.
- in related field
- 5+ years marketing experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.