Role: Test Automation Engineer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon
What part will you play
- Create, write and maintain Selenium automation test scripts based upon a defined Test Strategy.
- Integration testing of the components developed with other product components.
- Definition, maintenance, and execution of manual and automated test cases.
- Reporting of test results.
- Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
What you need to make real what matters!
- We need a graduate - B.E./B.Tech in CSE/EEE/Mech with 3 to 5 years of pure Selenium testing experience along with mobile testing.
- Experience in Selenium automation framework development.
- Good knowledge in Java and OOPS concepts, Mobile Testing
- Exposure to functional, performance and load testing.
- Should be able to define block box test cases based on use cases and experience in testing large scale systems
- Should able to communicate and co-ordinate with distributed team across the world
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time