Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. We've long understood the potential of PLM for business and pioneered many of the product development, management and collaboration technologies that launched the industry. Today, our products manage or build more than 40 percent of the world's 3D data.
- Monday: debugged a tricky 3D geometry issue in the morning. Provided customer with Boolean workflow advice in the afternoon.
- Tuesday: spent the day designing upgrades to customer contact database.
- Wednesday: tweaked process for regression analysis, and then gave our product presentation to the new evaluation customer via Skype.
- Thursday: updated the training course with info on the newly enhanced options to support manufacturing. Must remember to record that video
- Friday: annual meeting with my main customer. They’re happy with what we’ve done this year, and they have some great ideas for the future.
Does this sound like you? We are recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst to join our Customer Support Team based in Cambridge supporting our PLM business within Siemens Digital Industries Software.
A phenomenal opportunity for a customer-focused individual to work in a friendly team responsible for supporting our customers, both internal and external. You will provide pre- and post-sales support, documentation and in-depth implementation advice for our suite of software component toolkits: Parasolid, Bodyshop and Translators.What are we looking for?
This is a multifaceted role where full technical training will be given to the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communications skills – spoken and written, excellent attention to detail and a degree in a subject area with a high mathematical content (e.g. engineering, physics, mathematics).
It would be helpful but not essential for candidates to have C++ / C# experience.
While this role offers software engineering content and requires many of the same skills as a software development or testing role, it is not likely to be suitable for those wishing to pursue a career as a full-time software developer.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time