■Mission of Function :
Built and develop relationship to main critical suppliers and their management in Japan and act as a on-site crisis manager in case of incidents to secure supply.
- Build up relationship to Top 10-20 suppliers, which are a crucial for the business of Siemens Digital Industries ( hereinafter called DI). Develop the relationship especially on C-Management level.
-Evaluate decision makers at suppliers and develop relationship.
-Support evaluation of strategic fit of suppliers to Siemens commodity strategy.
-Support risk management – pre-indication/early warning if suppliers are moving against strategic fit or into a critical situation.
-Evaluate markets risks as input for the risk management.
- Act as door opener and coordinator for management meetings in Japan for DI procurement management.
-Crisis manager on site.
-Support strategy input for Commodity Strategies on DI/PuC level
-Open and pro-active way of communication to DI procurement management and PUC Team.
-Well-connected into Japanese Semi-Conductor world
- Profound semi-conductor market knowledge
- Basic understanding of Siemens DI and related products
-Intercultural experience in an international environment
-Experience in crisis management
-Management skills to maneuver in critical situations
-Business English and Japanese
-Capability to use modern communication channels
- Strategic thinking and movement
-Open and pro-active communicator
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time